Inspire continues to develop its position in the market to ensure advertising works hard for our business partners (advertisers) and I just wanted to recap on what’s what as I am delighted with just how strong Inspire is in the local market writes Dan Cheeseman (General Manager Inspire and Pattaya Channel TV).
MULTI-PLATFORM CONTACT STRATEGY – SO YOUR BUSINESS GETS SEEN IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
– Weekly eNewsletter sent to over 11,500 expat emails in Pattaya and 22,500 expat emails in Bangkok
– Inspire Whats On TV Show (30 minutes) that plays 4 times a day every day on Pattaya Channel TV on Sophon Cable
– Inspire regional websites – with inspirepattaya.com at 15,000+ visitors a week (local not international visitors)
– Inspire App now has over 2,000 subscribers and we send daily push notifications
– Inspire You Tube channel receives over 30,000 hits every day – Your video is included here
– Inspire Social Networks include Linkedin, VK (Russian), Facebook, Twitter and Google +
– Inspire TV in 5 largest Tonys Fitness Centres in Pattaya – Your video featured and played 6 times a day
– Inspire has two pages in both ‘The Key’ and ‘Mango’ bi-lingual (Russian and English) magazines in Pattaya. 5,000 copies each / 200
locations, ensuring our customers hit new markets too.
Inspire Whats ON TV Show
Every week we feature our business partners with their latest offers and events, event using local radio with Fabulous 103FM to share updates into the Pattaya market.
WHAT ELSE? (Yes. there really is more!)
To keep Inspire at the forefront of new initiative we have two features we will be pushing to ensure we remain fresh, fun and informative to our consumers.
Whose Who of Pattaya and Bangkok Expat and Business Directory– Please email me back a photo of yourself and we’ll add the rest of the details. On the new inspire newsletter there is a clear area promoting this
Inspire Social – Your Video, Your News – Video clips made by you that instantly publish on our Inspire You Tube channel and all Inspire Social pages on all our regional websites. How is that for a bit of fun?
INSPIRE No.1 AND PULLING AHEAD
Our commitment to all our loyal business partners is to keep developing and improving and ensure we do the right things for a new generation of media.
We have built multiple platforms and do not over rely on one channel. No other media in Pattaya acts with such innovation and grasp of both the online channel and also more creative media channels such as the 24 hour TV we have in fitness centres.
For Facebook we rely on organic growth to ensure only the right consumer connects. Inflating numbers with FacebookAds in Thailand has untold problems with targeting the right consumer, and more often than not you end up with young Thais who click any advert they see and join. This prevents the boost post option on Facebook working correctly for you as you cannot penetrate the consumer group you actually want and it also damages your Facebook page as with minimal engagement that then follows you get penalised.