B-QUIK RACING @ BANGSAEN GRAND PRIX 2019
B-Quik Racing will be at the Bangsaen Grand Prix 2019 with 6 cars entered in 4 categories with the key focus being on two new Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo racecars in the premier category, Super Car GT3, where we lead the Drivers’ and Teams’ championship standings coming into the event.
The Bangsaen Grand Prix – held annually in the historic resort/fishing port of Bangsaen which is located 90 km from Bangkok – is the absolute highlight of the Thai motorsport calendar and is promoted by Racing Spirit. This year’s event forms the third round of Thailand Super Series 2019.
B-Quik Racing will have its paddock garage located as usual in the iconic setting of Beach Road and we cordially welcome everyone to visit the team during the event.
Highlights for the Bangsaen Grand Prix 2019:
• Henk and Daniel drive our new #26 MY2019 Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo and the Dutch-Australian pair will be looking to defend their lead in the Super Car GT3 championship and add to their stunning tally of 2 overall wins from 4 races so far this season as well as 4 wins from 4 races in Super Car GT3 AM.
• We will give a racing debut our newly delivered #2 MY2019 Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo with Sandy Stuvik and Martin Rump teaming up once again after they raced together during the last round of Thailand Super Series at Chang International Circuit (where they drove our Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3).
• With 2 new MY2019 Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo racecars in Super Car GT3, B-Quik Racing will be looking to retain its lead in the Teams’ championship standings.
• The B-Quik Junior Programme will have 4 cars and 5 drivers in action across 3 categories. Adisak and Pongtanu will be entered in Super Eco and it will be the young drivers’ second time in Bangsaen while it’s the same story for Jerasak who returns here for a second year in Toyota Motorsport. Pongtanu and Jerasak both scored podiums on their Bangsaen debuts last year so will be looking to repeat that. Narin and Sathaporn will team up in TA2 Thailand, the former drove our TA2 car here last year while the latter will be making his series debut in Bangsaen.
• B-Quik has a superb record on the 3.7-km Bangsaen Street Circuit. The highlight being a record breaking 8 consecutive wins in the premier category, Super Car GTM, between 2014-2016.
Bangsaen Grand Prix – Drivers/Cars:
Henk Kiks/Daniel Bilski (#26 Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo) – Super Car GT3
Sandy Stuvik/Martin Rump (#2 Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo) – Super Car GT3
Narin Naeosathon/Sathaporn Veerachue (Dodge Challenger TA2) – TA2 Thailand
Adisak Tangphuncharoen (#26 Honda Brio) – Super Eco
Pongtanu Kamsai (#25 Honda Brio) – Super Eco
Jerasak Kongplab (#26 Toyota Vios) – Toyota Motorsport
• Website: http://www.b-quikracing.com
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BQRacing/
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/bquikracing
• Youtube: http://bit.ly/BQuikRacingNews
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/bquikracing/
B-Quik Racing is supported by B-Quik, Michelin, Mobil 1, Bendix, Yuasa, NGK, Liqui Moly and STI and WAC Car Detailing.
For more information on the Bangsaen Grand Prix please visit the official website at www.thailandsuperseries.net
Join the Inspire Events & Offers Line account… Every day, the best event/offer from each region will be sent on one message. Plus, fun polls, where you get instant access!