Fairtex Muay Thai Fitness Certification
Date: Saturday 19th December 2015
Time: at 10:00 am
Venue: Fairtex Sports Club and Hotel, North Pattaya road
ASPATA and the world’s most trusted name in professional Muay Thai FAIRTEX have teamed up to bring you the world’s first true, authentic, and original advanced Muay Thai fitness certificate course, where you will be training within the actual Fairtex Training Centre in Thailand, alongside world famous Muay Thai champions and super stars, and being co-taught by real Thai fighters from the Fairtex Fight Team.
The Fairtex Muay Thai Fitness Certification is an excellent advanced course for fitness professionals looking to promote and conduct one on one training with clients, or creating authentic feeling Muay Thai small group (up to 6) training programs.
• During this exciting and world exclusive course you will discover:
• The history of muay thai
• Life of a thai fighter
• Morning Muay Thai run with the Fairtex Fight Team
• Advanced Muay Thai strikes: punch combinations, elbows, knees and advanced kicks
• Both traditional and modern Muay Thai drills, warmups, cool downs, and conditioning routines
• A true focus on developing great mitt holding skills (a very important aspect)
• Adrenaline drills, and much more.
What to bring with you: Workout clothing, running shoes, boxing gloves, shin guards (if you have). You DO NOT need a mouth guard, or groin protection. This is a fitness course, NOT A SPARRING course. If you do not have gloves or shin guards, we can provide.
**Bonus: Includes a round trip shuttle to the world famous Pattaya Walking Street and a free pair of Fairtex hand wraps to take home.**