— 21st March to 30th April —
Something always worth seeing in Bangkok is the Baiyoke Tower. Visible from miles around, the Baiyoke Tower clearly stands out amongst other tall buildings in the city. Bangkok looks pretty intriguing when lit up at night time. If you drive into Bangkok from any of the major routes including the Highway 7 (from Pattaya, Chon Buri etc.), it appears that the highway escorts you on a tour past the main busy center of Bangkok. Baiyoke is in view all the time. Until recently It could be recognized for a massive BMW advertising campaign taking place on the side of the building.
When it comes to Hotel’s, there’s something exciting about one that can claim the title of a "Sky Hotel". If you check out some of the views from the Baiyoke Sky Hotel from 84 floors up, you can see why. It’s the same thrill that also draws one to a "rooftop bar".
Up until the end of April there is a promotion going on at Baiyoke by the Social Networking Site "My Space".
Extra privileges available
– Separated check in with personal escort by guest relations officer to room
– Complimentary welcome seasonal fruits and flowers
– Complimentary one welcome drink at Roof Top Bar on 83rd floor
– Complimentary a choice of newspaper, English or Japanese
– Complimentary: one piece of pressing service per day
– Free late check out till 16.00 hrs.
222 Soi Ratchaprarop 3, Rathaprarop Road, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
For more information call 02 656 3000 then press 3.
For reservation, please send an inquiry to [email protected] with "Myspace Promotion" in the subject line.