For a Limited-Time Fans Will be Able to Enjoy Select Menu Items Created as Part of Hard Rock’s BurgerRocker Competition
PATTAYA, THAILAN, MAY, 2019 – Hard Rock Cafe PATTAYA today announced new, limited-time menu offerings that will take guests around the world in one bite! Between May 1 and June 30, 2019, Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya welcomes guests to explore a selection of locally-crafted, globally-inspired sliders and burgers. By integrating eclectic flavors with Hard Rock’s classics, fans will enjoy a unique dining experience combining the best of both worlds.
Hard Rock Cafe’s limited-time burger offerings combine global flavors with the traditional burgers fans have loved for decades. These new dishes include:
- Passion Fruit Sliders – get jammin’ with the winner of the BurgerRocker competition from Guanacaste, Costa Rica. The menu item features three burger patties topped with creamy Jack cheese, chimichurri aioli, a sweet & smoky passion fruit bacon jam and a crispy avocado, served on toasted buns.
- Tex-Mex Cheeseburger – let’s say cheese ‘bout another BurgerRocker champion from Chicago, IL. Our signature burger with melted Jack cheese in between two crisp tortillas to add crave-able crunch, finished with guacamole, pico de gallo, lettuce, tomato, onion on a toasted bun.
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger – Topped with our signature BBQ sauce, melted Cheddar cheese, crisp bacon and crunchy shoestring onion straws, served with fresh lettuce and tomato on a toasted bun.
- Double-Decker Double Cheeseburger – inspired by our London heritage, the “Down Home Double Burger” was an original on our first menu from 1971. 11b. of juicy flavor, topped with American cheese, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, and red onion, served on a toasted bun
- Buffalo-Style Sliders – Three burger sliders on toasted buns with crispy onion rings, classic Buffalo sauce and your choice of cooling ranch or blue cheese dressing.
“As we expand our menu with limited-time offerings, we wanted to give guests the chance to go around the world in one sitting,” said Anibal Fernandez, Vice President of Franchise Operations & Development for Hard Rock International. “Our two BurgerRocker competition winners, The Passion Fruit Sliders and Tex-Mex Cheeseburger bring exciting twists to fan favorites by blending new flavors with our beloved classics that have remained the core of the Hard Rock Cafe since 1971.”
Guests are encouraged to stop by Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya to try out the new limited-time menu and drinks lineup or visit https://www.hardrockcafe.com/location/pattaya/ for more information.